CRM - Customer Relationship Management
NetSuite CRM+ not only gives you the entire suite of tools to manage your sales and marketing division but also gives you detailed information about clients and allows you to manage orders, renewal, past orders, customer service and more.NetSuite CRM+ results in increased productivity of your sales team and allows you to have outstanding customer service by giving you a 360 view of your customer life cycle.
Lead to Opportunity
- Marketing Automation – By allowing you automate your entire marketing strategy you will be able to better align campaigns and programs with your sales teams. This application provides an ability for you to target, build, execute and measure the success of your marketing campaigns—taking the complexity out of lead qualification and conversion.
- Opportunity Management – NetSuite’s marketing automation solution allows you track and measure a prospect’s activity thus allowing you to identify when a lead meets known buyer-readiness conditions. From there you are able to pass that lead to your sales team allowing them to have a fully hot lead ready to buy.
- Sales Team Management – Set targets for your sales team as well as enable effective collaboration and team selling to streamline the sales cycle. This makes it easier for your team to be able to focus on what matters.
- Sales Forcasting – Sales forecasting can often be a mystery to your management team, but NetSuite CRM+ takes the guesswork out of forecasts with real-time sales data, complete visibility into opportunities, and a rich set of forecasting tools. Probability-based forecasting offers weighted measurement of pending opportunities, quotes and orders, with the ability to make necessary adjustments as deals progress.
Opportunity to Order
- Quote Management – Streamline the quote and order process with a fully integrated quote-to-order, cash and fulfillment solution.
- Order Management – With Netsuite’s CRM and ERP solutions, your quote will instantly transfer to an order and be sent to your production team. This means, no double adding in information into two different systems and no losing any information during the transfer. This allows your staff to come onto the project fully briefed on the entire sales cycle and pick up where they left off.
- Sales Commissions – Netsuite’s CRM calculates your team’s commissions on every project so they don’t have to worry. This accounts for reoccurring and one time sales as well as various types of commission calculations.
Order to Service
- Customer Service -NetSuite’s integrated customer service management solution gives you a 360-degree view of customers-helping to improve customer satisfaction, attract new customers and lower service costs. You want your entire team to be able to treat your client like they’re your only client. In order to provide great customer service you need to have a full view of the sales, production and follow up support the client has received.
- Upsell and Renewals – Allowing your team to have the whole picture of the client at the click of a button empowers sales, service and support reps to upsell and cross-sell better with complete access to cross-functional customer data.
- Re-sign – When you have satisfied customers that have been carefully looked after not only during but post project wrap up or post purchase, you are more likely to be able to re-sign them for additional services. Not only are you able to resign but also attract new customers.