SuiteCommerce is the eCommerce component of NetSuite’s applications. SuiteCommerce combines eCommerce, order management, inventory, CRM and financials as well as enables an engaging experience for customers on any device.
Deliver true cross channel shopping and service experiences through a single commerce cloud platform that combines eCommerce, in-store Point of Sale check out systems (POS) and order management with your back office systems.
Website and Online Store
- Marketing Automation – By allowing you automate your entire marketing strategy you will be able to better align campaigns and programs with your sales teams. This application provides an ability for you to target, build, execute and measure the success of your marketing campaigns—taking the complexity out of lead qualification and conversion.
- Opportunity Management – NetSuite’s marketing automation solution allows you track and measure a prospect’s activity thus allowing you to identify when a lead meets known buyer-readiness conditions. From there you are able to pass that lead to your sales team allowing them to have a fully hot lead ready to buy.
- Design the Experience You Want for Your Brand – Pixel-perfect design capabilities and unlimited layout control enables designers to create any customer experience, from altering the page layout to changing the interaction design. Click here for a preview of Ibex using SuiteCommerce.
- Multiple Brands, Multiple Sites. Create and manage multiple websites for individual brands, geographies and business models—all from a single site instance. Click here for a preview of Teno and their various brands.
- Personalized Experiences – Increase sales by segmenting customers to drive engaging and personalized shopping experiences, marketing campaigns and promotions.
- Any Device – Responsive web design allows you to build device-optimized online shopping experiences that display elegantly across all devices, from mobile phones to tablets to laptops to desktops. Plus, you’ll have only one platform, instead of maintaining multiple fragmented systems and user experiences.
- Expand Globally – Run your business around the world from a single platform that supports multiple countries, languages, tax rates and currencies.
- Fulfill Orders Quickly and Effectively – Manage orders from multiple channels — POS, web, call center, mobile, kiosk — all in one place. Customers, suppliers and partners always know exactly what’s happening with every order. Process orders faster, have more satisfied customers and lower operational costs.
- Optimize Inventory – Real-time, enterprise-wide inventory visibility, including stores, is key to enabling a buy anywhere, fulfill anywhere experience. Reduce excess inventory, capture lost sales and promote the most profitable products to your customers.
- Better Manage Suppliers and Stock Levels – Connect global supply and distribution chains to ensure real-time information sharing, better coordination, increased responsiveness and shortened time to market.
- Any Selling Model – Combine business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) selling models on a single platform with a dramatically lower investment and without the need to maintain separate systems
- Custom Customer Portal – Customer Portal enables you to provide customers with highly personalized, interactive service on the Web. Your customers will be able to receive answers to their questions, complete transactions, submit support issues and query your knowledge base. With an open line of communication, and a range of self-service options, you’ll boost customer satisfaction as well as long-term retention.